Wild Tacqueria Style Tacos
A spin on Taco Tuesday -- Runnin Wild Style!!
- 1 1/2 pounds Boneless Beef Top Sirloin, cut into thin bite-size slices
- 1/2 teaspoon Runnin Wild Gourmet Peppered Sea Salt Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Runnin Wild Gourmet Steak Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Crushed red pepper to taste
- 1 Lime
- 1 (28 oz) can tomatillos
- 2 fresh jalapenos, seeded
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (10.5 oz) can beef broth
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups Queso Fresco, optional
- Place sliced meat into a bowl, and season with Runnin Wild Peppered Sea Salt, Runnin Wild Steak Seasoning, black pepper and crushed red pepper. Squeeze the lime juice over the meat, and turn until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor, combine tomatillos and jalapenos. Puree until thick. Heat 1 tablespoon of canola oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Pour in tomatillo mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Stir in beef broth.
- Reduce heat, and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. Transfer mixture to a serving dish.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Stir in 1/3 of the beef, and saute for 1 minute. Transfer to serving dish. Repeat with remaining beef. Meanwhile, heat tortillas in the oven or microwave, according to package instructions.
- To serve, place two tortillas on top of each other. Add desired amount of meat and spoon over some tomatillo mixture. Top with onions, tomatoes, avocado, and cilantro. Garnish with a wedge of lime. Enjoy!