Need to make the Ultimate Prime Rib? Here you go! This is our step by step guide to make the perfect prime rib, every time.
- Prime Rib Roast
- Whole garlic cloves
- Spicy Brown Mustard
- Runnin Wild Premium Beef Rub
- Cut 9 slits into Prime Rib Roast and insert 1 garlic clove per slit (for a 3-bone prime rib)
- Baste top and sides of roast with spicy brown mustard
- Liberally sprinkle Runnin Wild Gourmet Premium Beef Rub all over top and sides of prime rib roast
- For every pound of prime rib, sear in oven at 500 degrees for 5 minutes. Then turn off the oven and cook for 2 hours. Do not open the oven for 2 hours for a perfect medium rare.*If medium rare is too rare for you, then slice the prime rib roast and place on the grill and cook to your liking.