- 2 racks of tender back ribs
- Pork Candy Sweet Hickory Rub
- Runnin' Wild Peppered Sea Salt
- Runnin' Wild Gourmet BBQ Sauce
- Heat grill or smoker for indirect cooking at 225 degrees F
- Remove back membrane from ribs
- Lightly dust both sides of ribs with Peppered Sea Salt
- Generously dust both sides of ribs with Pork Candy Sweet Hickory Rub
- Let ribs stand (sweat) for 30-45 minutes
- Smoke ribs meaty side up for a TOTAL of 3 to 3.5 hours. At the 2.5 hour mark generously dust meaty side of ribs again with Pork Candy Sweet Hickory Rub. Ribs are done when a toothpick goes through the ribs like butter.
- When ribs are done, baste/brush meaty side of ribs with Runnin' Wild Original or Hickory Smoke BBQ Sauce and continue cooking for a few minutes to set sauce.
- Baste/Brush with additional sauce before serving. Dig in!