Oven Baked Ribs
Easy peasy oven baked ribs! Mix together all ingredients and coat ribs with this semi-dry paste. Place in oven and bake for 1 hour. Enjoy!
- 3 pound pork back ribs
- 8 ounce jar honey
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Runnin Wild Pork Candy Rub
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces Runnin Wild Original Barbecue Sauce
- Cut ribs apart for easier serving.
- Place all ingredients together in a large roasting pan. Mix together, making sure to coat all ribs with this semi-dry paste.
- Spread ribs out evenly on bottom of pan. Cover lightly with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 1 hour, turning or stirring occasionally. Enjoy!