Smoked Apple Ribs with our Gourmet Apple Rub! Only 4 ingredients needed for these easy smoked ribs, with just the right amount of sweet apple flavor.
- 2 racks of tender back ribs
- Runnin' Wild Gourmet Apple Rub
- Runnin' Wild Gourmet Peppered Sea Salt Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Heat grill or smoker for indirect cooking at 225 degrees F.
- Remove back membrane from ribs.
- Rub ribs with olive oil and lightly dust both sides of ribs with Peppered Sea Salt.
- Generously coat both sides of ribs with Apple Rub.*
- Let ribs stand (sweat) for 30-45 minutes.
- Smoke ribs meaty side up for a total of 3 to 3.5 hours. At the 2.5 hour mark coat ribs again with the Apple Rub.* Ribs are done when rib meat is around 203 degrees or when a toothpick goes through the ribs like butter.
- Top ribs with your choice of Barbecue Sauce if desired. Enjoy!
* We used a total of 3/4 a bottle of Apple Rub for this recipe.