Grilling this weekend? Our Steak, Potato, and Mushroom Kabobs are a must have during summer grilling season. Healthy mushrooms and potatoes are skewered with juicy, tender pieces of steak for a dinner everyone will love.
- 1 pound steak
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 1 pound small potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon Runnin Wild Gourmet Steak Seasoning
- Cut the steak into 1 inch chunks and add to a rimmed baking pan along with the mushrooms.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, Runnin Wild Steak Seasoning, rosemary, and oregano. Pour over the steak and mushrooms. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, boil the potatoes in a large pot of salted water until just tender, about 8-10 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
- Thread the marinated steak and mushrooms, along with the potatoes, onto skewers.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Grill kabobs for 10-12 minutes, turning once, until meat is cooked to desired doneness. Re-season with salt and pepper and serve immediately. Enjoy!