- 2 tsp. Runnin Wild Vegetable Seasoning
- 3/4 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the mayo, cream cheese, sour cream, drained spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic, and 1 cup of the parmesan cheese until smooth.
- Place in a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with crackers. Enjoy!