South Texas Tacos
Our South Texas Tacos recipe comes from Martin B. and family from Corpus Christi, Texas. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe with us, Martin!!
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 pound diced boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon Runnin Wild Steak Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Spanish paprika
- 1/4 cup diced scallions
- Combine in skillet until chicken is cooked. Add a little water near end of cooking.
- Serve in warm tortillas and garnish as desired. (Garnish with sour cream, diced scallions, jalapeno slices, Runnin Wild Steak Seasoning, etc...)