Our easy Smokey Steakhouse Burgers mix Runnin Wild Steak Seasoning into ground beef, grilled over medium heat 4-6 minutes per side, and then topped with caramelized grilled onion, bell pepper and Barbecue Sauce. Yum
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Runnin Wild Gourmet Steak Seasoning
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 1/4 cup Runnin Wild Original Barbecue Sauce
- Mix ground beef and Runnin Wild Steak Seasoning until well blended. Shape into patties.
- Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160 degrees).
- Grill onion and bell pepper in grill basket or grill rack for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- Serve burgers on rolls topped with grilled onions, bell peppers, and Runnin Wild Smokey Barbecue Sauce to taste. Enjoy!