You are going to love this brisket recipe -- baked in the oven soaking in beer, barbecue sauce, and molasses. Give it a try, you won't regret it!
- 10 pounds untrimmed beef brisket
- 1 (12 fl oz) can beer
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Runnin Wild Gourmet Peppered Sea Salt Seasoning
- 2 bottles Runnin Wild Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Place brisket in a large roasting pan (disposable aluminum foil pan is fine).
- Pour beer over the meat, and place onion sections on top. Season with garlic and Runnin Wild Peppered Sea Salt.
- Combine the barbecue sauce, molasses, and liquid smoke; pour over the roast. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Place pan on the center rack of the preheated oven, and bake for 6 to 8 hours, or until beef is fork tender. Remove from the oven and let stand for about 10 minutes before slicing across the grain 1/8 inch slices. Enjoy!