Should Be Illegal BBQ Ribs -- Grab your Runnin Wild Pork Candy Rub and Gourmet BBQ Sauce and get to cookin'!
- 3 pounds pork back ribs
- 8 ounce jar of honey
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Runnin Wild Pork Candy Rub
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 medium onion, grated or finely chopped
- 1 bottle Runnin Wild Gourmet Barbecue Sauce (Original or Smokey)
- Place all ingredients together in a large roasting pan. Cut ribs apart for easier serving.
- Mix together ingredients in a large bowl and coat all ribs with the semi-dry paste.
- Spread ribs out evenly on bottom of pan. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 1 hour turning occasionally. Enjoy!