Sauteed Veggies Gone Wild Medley
Who says vegetables have to be bland? Sautee mixed vegetables with butter, Runnin Wild Gourmet Vegetable Seasoning and Runnin Wild Peppered Sea Salt Seasoning - simple and easy.
- 4 cups mixed blanched and refreshed vegetables, such as broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, snow peas, carrot rounds, Brussels sprouts, or green beans
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Runnin Wild Gourmet Vegetable Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons water
- Runnin Wild Gourmet Peppered Sea Salt Seasoning, to taste
- Toss vegetables together in a medium bowl.
- In a medium saute pan, heat the butter, Runnin Wild Vegetable Seasoning, and water together over medium heat. Add the vegetables to the pan and turn the heat to medium high.
- Toss the vegetables by gently moving the pan back and forth over the flame. Cook the vegetables for 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Season with Runnin Wild Peppered Sea Salt Seasoning.
- Transfer the vegetables to a serving bowl and serve immediately. Top off with nuts, dried fruit etc. Enjoy!