Our Runnin Wild Snack mix is a crowd pleaser! But be warned -- it's addicting! Great in school lunches, as an appetizer, or as a holiday food gift!
- 6oz Rice Chex
- 6oz Corn Chex
- 7oz Wheat Chex
- 4oz Cheerios
- 6oz Mini Pretzels
- 7oz Cheez-It Crackers
- 3 Sticks Margarine
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire
- 1.5 tbs. Runnin Wild Steak Seasoning
- 1.5 tbs. Runnin Wild Garlic Butter Seasoning
- In large foil (deep) turkey roasting pan mix all cereals, pretzels and Cheez-Its; set aside.
- In a stove top pan, melt margarine and add Worcestershire and seasonings; mix well.
- Pour 1/2 of margarine mixture over dry cereal mixture and mix well. Pour remaining 1/2 butter mixture over dry cereal mixture and mix well.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place large foil pan with mixture in oven.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 30-60 minutes. Enjoy!
*Store in airtight container or Ziploc bags.