Grab a bottle of Smokey Paprika and whip up our Runnin Wild Bison & Vegetable Stew!
- 1 pound ground buffalo meat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 potato, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon Runnin Wild Gourmet Smokey Paprika Rub
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 (14 oz) can low sodium beef broth
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown buffalo meat in the skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through.
- Place in a slow cooker along with all the other ingredients.
- Turn cooker on high and simmer for 6-8 hours. Enjoy!