Potato Chip Chicken with Lemon Sauce
One of our favorite recipes and so easy to make! Serve potato chip chicken over rice and pour sweet lemon sauce over chicken before serving. Enjoy!!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 package potato chips, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Runnin Wild Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Lemon Sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water
*Serve over rice
- Cut chicken into cubes, then toss chicken with 2 tbsp. olive oil and 2 tsp. Runnin Wild Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- In shallow bowl, place crushed potato chips. Coat chicken in potato chips.
- Cook chicken 15-20 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a small pan over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 cup chicken broth, 6 tbsp sugar, and 4 tbsp lemon juice. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Blend 1 tbsp cornstarch and 1 tbsp water. Pour into sauce and simmer until sauce bubbles and thickens. Pour over chicken before serving. Enjoy!