One of our favorite recipes and so easy to make! Serve potato chip chicken over rice and pour sweet lemon sauce over chicken before serving. Enjoy!!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 package potato chips, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Runnin Wild Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Lemon Sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water
*Serve over rice
- Cut chicken into cubes, then toss chicken with 2 tbsp. olive oil and 2 tsp. Runnin Wild Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- In shallow bowl, place crushed potato chips. Coat chicken in potato chips.
- Cook chicken 15-20 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a small pan over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 cup chicken broth, 6 tbsp sugar, and 4 tbsp lemon juice. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Blend 1 tbsp cornstarch and 1 tbsp water. Pour into sauce and simmer until sauce bubbles and thickens. Pour over chicken before serving. Enjoy!