Our super easy Pork Sandwich recipe lets the crock pot do all the work. Slow cook a loin of pork in the crock pot for 6 hours with a bottle and a half of our Runnin Wild Gourmet Barbecue Sauce. Remove the pork from the crock pot, shred, top with additional barbecue sauce, load your favorite rolls and dig in!
- Loin of pork
- Crock pot
- 2 bottles of Runnin Wild Gourmet Barbecue Sauce (Original or Smokey)
- Put the loin of pork in a crock pot with a bottle and a half of Runnin Wild Gourmet Barbecue Sauce. Slow cook for 6 hours.
- Remove the pork, fork shred it, and drizzle some of the sauce from the crock pot on top.
- Add additional Runnin Wild Sauce left over from the second bottle to taste.
- Load your favorite rolls and dig in!