Pimento Cheese is a Southern classic made with cheddar cheese, pimentos and our secret ingredient -- Sweet Jalapeno Seasoning! Pimento Cheese works as a spread, dip, sandwich, stuffed into celery sticks, or all by itself. Most importantly, our Pimento Cheese recipe is easy to make and wildly addictive.
- 16oz. medium or sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup Dukes mayonnaise
- 8oz. jar of diced pimentos, drained
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. Runnin Wild Peppered Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Runnin Wild Sweet Jalapeno Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Place grated cheese in large mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients. Mix well and place in container. Refrigerate overnight to let flavors blend together. Enjoy!
*Add more Sweet Jalapeno Seasoning if you like it more spicy.