Everybody loves a good ole' sweet peach. Track down some ribs and peach it up. Grill ribs for 4 hours on the grill, sprinkle the slabs with Runnin Wild Peach Rub, and coat with Runnin Wild Original Barbecue Sauce. Then DIG IN!
- Runnin Wild Gourmet Peach Rub
- 2 (3 pound) slabs pork spare ribs
- 2 cups Runnin Wild Original Barbecue Sauce
- Rinse and dry the ribs. Put them on a clean cutting board and pull off the thin fatty skin that lines the underside of the ribs. Trim the ribs of all excess fat.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons Runnin Wild Gourmet Peach Rub (1 for ribs and 1 for sauce), then liberally sprinkle each side with the rub and wrap the ribs in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours so the flavors can permeate the meat.
- Preheat grill to 250 degrees. Put the ribs (meatier side down) over indirect heat and cook for 3 hours with the grill cover down. Turn the slabs and cook until the ribs bend easily (about an hour). At this point remove the ribs from the grill.
- Sprinkle the slabs with Runnin Wild Peach Rub and slice them into portions. Cut each slab and coat with Runnin Wild Original Barbecue Sauce. Dig in and enjoy!