- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Runnin Wild Canyon Carvin’ Cayenne Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 4 tablespoons unsalted or salted butter
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Place a baking rack on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet. Spray the rack with a non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Pat all of the chicken wings dry with paper towels. Sprinkle baking powder and pepper over the wings. Coat each piece evenly and thoroughly.
- Place chicken wings on the rack. Place the baking pan in the oven, on the lowest rack. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn the temperature up to 425 degrees. Place the baking pan on the upper middle rack. Bake for 15 minutes. Enjoy!