- 1 head cabbage
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Runnin Wild Gourmet Vegetable Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Runnin Wild Peppered Sea Salt Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the bottom off of the cabbage and set it so that the flat end is on the cutting board; cut into 1-inch thick slices. Arrange slices in a single layer in a large casserole dish.
- Drizzle olive oil over the cabbage slices and top with garlic. Season cabbage with Runnin Wild Vegetable Seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cabbage core is easily pierced with a fork, about 45 minutes. Enjoy!