Who says vegetables have to be boring?? This recipe is so good it’ll make kids drool over Brussel sprouts!
- 2 cups Brussel Sprouts
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 Tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Pork Candy Maple Sugar Bourbon Rub
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Put Brussel Sprouts in a microwave-safe glass dish. Pour in water, olive oil, sea salt, and apple cider vinegar. Stir well to coat all of the Brussel Sprouts. Cover bowl with cling wrap, and poke 3 times with a fork. Microwave for 5 minutes.
- Drain the excess liquid. Toss the Brussel Sprouts with 2 tablespoons Maple Sugar Bourbon Rub, and lay on a baking sheet. Sprinkle Maple Sugar Bourbon Rub all over.
- Roast for 20 minutes and check for doneness. Serve immediately and enjoy!