Our simple and easy Hot Dog Chili recipe is the perfect addition to your next cookout or tailgate. The chili sauce is made with tomato sauce, ground beef, and Runnin Wild seasonings to buck up the flavor on an American classic. Top it off with cheese, onions, and/ or pickle relish for the best chili dog EVER!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 10 oz. tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1.5 tsp. Runnin Wild Peppered Sea Salt Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Runnin Wild Garlic Butter Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Runnin Wild Steak Seasoning
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Place ground beef in sauce pan over medium heat. Crumble the beef as it begins to cook and continue to crumble with spatula to get the beef as fine as possible during the cooking process.
- Cook beef until browned. Drain and discard any grease.
- Return beef to sauce pan over low/ simmer heat. Add all ingredients. Stir well.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes - stir occasionally. Cook to desired thickness. Enjoy!