Easy and tasty Honey Teriyaki Chicken. Make ahead and freeze -- then when you're ready to cook, place all ingredients from freezer bag into a slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 hours, then serve it up over rice or noodles. Enjoy!
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cup (12 oz) Honey Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Runnin Wild Gourmet Poultry Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 gallon size Ziploc Freezer Bag
- Place all ingredients in a gallon size freezer bag. Freeze.
- When ready to cook: Place contents of freezer bag into slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Slice chicken and serve over rice or noodles. Enjoy!