Whip up our Honey Barbecue Chicken Wings using our Barbecue Sauce and Gourmet Poultry Seasoning!
- 2 1/2 pounds whole chicken wings
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Runnin Wild Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons Runnin Wild Gourmet Poultry Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- Cut wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. In a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce, Runnin Wild Barbecue Sauce, and honey. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to about 1 cup.
- Meanwhile, in a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt, paprika, and pepper. Add wings a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- In an electric skillet or deep fryer, heat oil to 375 degrees. Fry wings, a few at a time, for 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Drain on paper towels. Transfer wings to a large bowl; add sauce and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Enjoy!