Hellman's Runnin Wild Ribs
Shout-out to Mr. Hellman for sharing his fantastic rib recipe with us, using our Pork Candy, Warm Spice, and Barbecue Sauce!
- Runnin Wild Pork Candy Rub
- Runnin Wild Gourmet Warm Spice Rub
- Runnin Wild Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Black Cherry Preserves
- Apple juice
- Orange juice
- Glaze: 1 cup Runnin Wild Smokey BBQ Sauce, 1/4 cup maple syrup, 2 tablespoons black cherry preserves, heat to combine. Glaze while warm.
- Mr. Hellman uses a 3:1 Runnin Wild Pork Candy and Warm Spice Rub combination to make his own special rib rub recipe. Apply liberally.
- Marinate for 2-3 hours, then smoke/grill the ribs as you normally would. Hellman likes his on a Primo grill at 250 degrees.
- At 1 hour on the grill, Mr. Hellman spritzes the ribs with an apple juice and orange juice mixture.
- At 1.5 hours, Hellman applies a finishing glaze and spritzes the ribs again. Wait another 30 minutes and re-glaze the ribs.
- Cook for another 30 minutes. Then, enjoy!