Grilled Seasoned Corn
Our Grilled Seasoned Corn is the perfect, easy summertime recipe. Your guests won't believe it's just 3 ingredients... Feel free to make ahead and then pop in the microwave before serving!
- 8 ears of corn on cob
- 4 Tbs. Butter
- 2 Tbs. Runnin Wild Gourmet Vegetable Seasoning
- Place corn on grill and grill for approximately 10-12 minutes while continually rotating corn as you are grilling.
- Take corn off the grill and let cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Take a sharp knife and shave corn off cob into a bowl.
- Stir in butter and Vegetable Seasoning. Enjoy!