- 1 pound thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 10 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons Runnin Wild Gourmet Garlic Butter Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Runnin Wild Gourmet Poultry Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Runnin Wild Gourmet Smokey Paprika Rub
- Season chicken breasts with Runnin Wild Poultry Seasoning and Runnin Wild Smokey Paprika. Saute in skillet until done.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Salt the water with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- In a saucepan, heat unsalted butter over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant (about 1-2 minutes). Add chopped spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
- While whisking, slowly add heavy whipping cream, followed by Runnin Wild Garlic Butter Seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Bring to simmer. Add mozzarella cheese. Once saute is thickened, reduce heat, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- Drain and add cooked angel hair pasta to the sauce. If the mixture is too thick, add more whipping cream as needed, until desired consistency is reached.
- Add chicken to the top of the pasta in the saucepan. Enjoy!