Danielle's Venison & Beef Meatloaf is sure not to disappoint -- no matter what day of the week it is! Using ground beef and venison, it's a spin on traditional meat loaf. Whip up this recipe using our secret ingredient, Wild Game Seasoning. Thanks for sharing this recipe with us, Danielle!
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 pound of venison
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Runnin Wild Gourmet Wild Game Seasoning
- 1 meatloaf seasoning pack
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 5 slices of bread
- Bread crumbs
- Cedar Plank (soaked for 3 hours)
* Recipe makes 2 meatloaf’s
- Preheat grill and saute the veggies so they are a little soft, then add them to the meat. Add the meatloaf seasoning mix, Runnin Wild Wild Game Seasoning, 1/2 can of tomato sauce, eggs, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Hand knead the mix until it is blended together (it should be very wet).
- Dice up about 5 pieces of bread into small cubes and add this and bread crumbs to the mix until it firms up enough to hold a solid shape (it should be a little gooey).
- Shape a loaf on the cedar plank and pour the remaining sauce over the top.
- Crisscross bacon over the top of meatloaf and sprinkle with pepper.
- Grill for 45 minutes at a temperature around 350-400 degrees. Enjoy!