Crab Cake Sandwich w/ Cajun Remoulade Sauce
A Crab Cake Sandwich takes our Runnin Wild Crab Cakes, Cajun Remoulade sauce, a delicious bun of your choice, and lettuce and tomato to make the ultimate seafood summer sandwich!
Crab Cake Ingredients:
*For the best texture, use fresh refrigerated lump crab meat.
- 2 teaspoons Runnin Wild Gourmet Seafood Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Runnin Wild Gourmet Buffalo Seasoning
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-pound fresh lump crab meat
- 2/3 cup Saltine cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
Cajun Remoulade Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons capers, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Runnin Wild Cayenne Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Runnin Wild Smokey Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Runnin Wild Cajun Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Runnin Wild Peppered Sea Salt
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon pickle juice
For the Crab Cakes:
- Stir the Runnin Wild Seafood Seasoning, Runnin Wild Buffalo Seasoning, egg, mayonnaise, parsley, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice together in a large bowl. Place the crab meat on top, followed by the Saltine cracker crumbs, and gently fold together. Be careful not to break up the crab meat!
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 F and grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Using a ½ cup measuring cup, scoop the crab cake mixture into 6 piles on the baking sheet. (Don’t flatten!) Use your hands to compact each pile so there aren’t any lumps falling out. Brush each crab cake with melted butter.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
For the Sandwich/ Sauce:
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and refrigerate.
Add ½ tablespoon of butter to bun and toast, then top with 1 tablespoon of Cajun Remoulade sauce, crabcake, lettuce and tomato before serving. Enjoy!