Did someone say S'mores?? Country Boy S'mores that is! Grab our summer sausage and have yourself the perfect country boy appetizer or snack.
- 1 package Runnin Wild Summer Sausage, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Cheddar cheese (to match) sliced to the diameter of the sausage
- Round snack crackers (to match)
- Spicy mustard
- Place sausage slices on a hot grill. Grill the sausages about three minutes.
- Flip the sausage and top with cheese. Cover the grill and allow the cheese to melt.
- Meanwhile, spread the cracker with mustard, to taste.
- Remove the sausage from the grill and sandwich between the crackers just before serving. Enjoy!