- 1 slab baby back ribs, membrane removed
- 12oz Mike’s Hard Peach Lemonade
- 1.5 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons Runnin’ Wild Gourmet Cherry Rub
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper jelly
- 1.5 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Skin the ribs and place in a resealable plastic bag with the hard peach lemonade and salt, sloshing the liquid around to dissolve the salt.
- Brine the ribs for 2-12 hours.
- Remove the ribs from the brine and coat with Runnin’ Wild Gourmet Cherry Rub. Always rub the bone side first so the bones keep the rub elevated from cutting board and thus keeps the rub from sticking to the board. Then coat the meat side.
- Prepare the grill for two zone or indirect grilling. For a standard grill, place the coals on one side and the meat on the other. If you have a kamado or ceramic cooker, then put the place setter over the fire to deflect the heat away from the meat. Put the smoke wood (we used peach) on the coals and place the meat on the grill. Target temperature inside the grill is 300 degrees.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl, and put in the microwave for 60 seconds to liquefy the gelatin.
- Coat the meat side of the ribs and then bust out the torch. Just hit the glaze with the tip of the flame and keep the flame moving back and forth slowly.
- When the flame hits the sugars, it will turn from blue to orange, and it will bubble the glaze and caramelize the sauce.
- Keep going back and forth until the liquid is reduced down and the glaze is thickened. Wait a couple minutes and let the glaze set before slicing. Enjoy!