Cheesy Garlic Butter Bread
Gooey, cheesy, garlic buttery goodness in every bite. Perfect for dipping in marinara sauce or serving alongside pasta, soup, or salad as an easy and wildly delicious side dish.
- 1 French Bread Loaf
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Runnin’ Wild Garlic Butter Seasoning
- 8 ounces whole milk mozzarella cheese, grated
- Slice French loaf into 1-inch slices, but do not slice all the way through the loaf; then place loaf on foil wrap.
- Melt butter and then drizzle over French loaf. Generously sprinkle Garlic Butter Seasoning over loaf, then sprinkle on grated mozzarella cheese.
- Tent the foil wrap over French loaf, then place in oven at 350 degrees and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and make your mouth happy!