Gooey, cheesy, garlic buttery goodness in every bite. Perfect for dipping in marinara sauce or serving alongside pasta, soup, or salad as an easy and wildly delicious side dish.
- 1 French Bread Loaf
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Runnin’ Wild Garlic Butter Seasoning
- 8 ounces whole milk mozzarella cheese, grated
- Slice French loaf into 1-inch slices, but do not slice all the way through the loaf; then place loaf on foil wrap.
- Melt butter and then drizzle over French loaf. Generously sprinkle Garlic Butter Seasoning over loaf, then sprinkle on grated mozzarella cheese.
- Tent the foil wrap over French loaf, then place in oven at 350 degrees and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and make your mouth happy!