Our easy Buffalo Chicken Sliders are the perfect game day snack! Shredded rotisserie chicken is tossed in melted butter and buffalo seasoning, layered on slider rolls with mozzarella cheese and celery, then baked into cheesy-melty-golden browned goodness. An easy appetizer or weeknight meal made with just 6 ingredients. Enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons Buffalo Seasoning (add more if you want it more spicy)
- 1 1/2 cups rotisserie chicken (shredded, or chopped)
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Celery, chopped
- Slider buns
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt the butter with the Buffalo seasoning in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, whisking, until smooth. Once the butter is melted, toss the chicken with the spicy butter in a medium bowl.
- Spread the chicken mixture evenly on the bottom slider bun; top with cheese and celery. Cover with the top slider bun and bake until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted. Dig in!