Winner winner shrimp dinner! Whip up this healthy dinner using our Blackened Seasoning and our Canyon Carvin' Cayenne Hot Sauce!
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 Tbs. Runnin Wild Gourmet Blackened Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 or 2 bunches asparagus, rinsed and trimmed
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 Tbs. Runnin Wild Canyon Carvin' Cayenne Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- Lemon slices and fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- In a large bowl add the shrimp and Blackened Seasoning. Mix well and set aside.
- Over medium-high heat in a medium-sized skillet, add olive oil and cook Blackened shrimp on each side for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet (clean up if necessary), add olive oil and butter and reduce heat to medium. Add vegetable stock, lemon juice and hot sauce and bring to a simmer. Allow the sauce to reduce, then add the asparagus and cook about 4-6 minutes, turning the asparagus regularly to soak in the sauce.
- Add blackened shrimp back to the pan. Squeeze a dash of lemon juice on top of the blackened shrimp and asparagus. Allow reheating for 1-2 minutes then remove shrimp and asparagus from heat. Garnish if you like. Serve immediately and enjoy!