Simple and easy, our Beef Tips recipe is sure not to disappoint. We used our Garlic Butter and Peppered Sea Salt Seasonings to create a beef dish jaw-dropping in flavor. This is a great recipe to do in the crock pot, also!
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 32 ounces beef broth
- ¼ cup Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon Runnin' Wild Garlic Butter Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Runnin' Wild Peppered Sea Salt Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons corn starch
- 3 pounds sirloin roast, cup into cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) jar of mushrooms
- 1 can French onion soup
- In a large pot, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over medium-high heat and brown the beef in small batches. Remove beef from the pot and set aside.
- Turn heat down to medium, add remaining oil and onion. Cool until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Add sirloin, broth, French Onion soup, mushrooms and Worcestershire to the pot. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to simmer 1.5 to 2 hours or until beef is fork tender.
- To thicken the gravy, combine cornstarch with 1/3 cup of cold water. Pour into the beef a little at a time while stirring until it reaches the desired consistency. Add Peppered Sea Salt and Garlic Butter Seasonings to flavor the gravy.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles and enjoy!
*This is a great recipe to do in the crock pot also.