Wanna spice up those plain ole' baked beans? Check out our Runnin Wild Baked Beans recipe -- we used our Maple Sugar Bourbon Rub to add a deep, smoky maple flavor with a bourbon kick!
- 3 (15 ounce) cans Pork 'n Beans
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 6 slices of bacon, partially cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 medium sweet onion
- 2 tbsp. Pork Candy Maple Sugar Bourbon Rub
- 1 tsp. Runnin Wild Peppered Sea Salt
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot and cook on low for 4 hours. (It can also be cooked in the oven in a 13x9in casserole dish with lid for 30-45 minutes at 350 degrees. Make your mouth happy!