These crispy, cheesy, sweet and spicy jalapeño poppers taste like they are from a restaurant, but they are relatively simple to make in the comfort of your own kitchen. Jalapeño poppers are the perfect easy party food, and are great for tailgating, or as an appetizer, finger food, or anytime snack. But be warned -- you might want to make extra because they won't last long!
- 12 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds and ribs removed
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 24 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Jalapeno Seasoning
- Pork Candy Sweet Hickory Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat it with cooking spray.
- Cut the jalapeños in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and ribs.
- In a medium bowl mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and Sweet Jalapeno Seasoning.
- Fill each jalapeño half with the cheese mixture.
- Wrap each jalapeño with a slice of bacon, and use a toothpick to secure the bacon. Shake Pork Candy all over to coat.
- Arrange the jalapeños on the baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until the bacon is crispy and browned. Enjoy!