Bacon Wrapped Asparagus is one of the best and easiest recipes for entertaining! With only 4 ingredients and a beautiful presentation, this recipe is a simple way to impress your guests. Enjoy these crispy and flavorful bacon wrapped asparagus bundles as a crowd pleasing appetizer or side dish.
- 1 pound asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Runnin' Wild Vegetable Seasoning
- 8 strips of thick-cut bacon
- Place a rack in the center of your oven and preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the asparagus in a large bowl. Add olive oil and vegetable seasoning and toss to coat.
- Count the asparagus spears and divide the total number by eight. Gather that number of spears and wrap with bacon. Then place the 8 bundles on a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake until the bacon is crisp (usually 22-28 minutes depending on the thickness of the bacon).
- Serve and enjoy!