Artichoke Gratinata w/ Garlic Butter
This is a fantastic vegetable side dish to make for company! It's easy and quick to toss together, and the addition of Runnin' Wild Garlic Butter and our Peppered Sea Salt Seasoning makes this dish extra flavorful.
- 1 pound frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Butter Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Peppered Sea Salt Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Warm the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the artichoke hearts, Garlic Butter, Peppered Sea Salt and red pepper flakes. Cook until the artichoke hearts are starting to brown at the edges, about 2-3 minutes. Add the chicken broth and simmer for 3 minutes. Transfer the artichoke mixture to a baking dish.
- Melt the butter in the skillet used to make the artichoke mixture. Mix the melted butter and bread crumbs in a small bowl. Stir in the Parmesan cheese and top the artichokes with the bread crumbs. Bake until the top is golden brown, about 10 minutes. Take out of oven and enjoy!