Beef Jerky -- it's what's for dinner!! Be sure to try out this RunninWild approved recipe, straight from Brazil!
- 2 cups of white rice
- 4 cups of water
- Half Yellow Onion
- Half a bunch of cilantro
- 4 bags RunninWild Original Steak ‘N A Bag
- 1 tablespoons of butter
- 4 tablespoons of Olive oil
No added salt or seasoning necessary!
*Recipe serves 4 people
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil and add 2 cups of rice
- Dice cilantro and onion
- Slice beef jerky pieces into halves or thirds
- In a saute pot, melt 1 tablespoon of butter and add 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Saute beef jerky slices, onion, and cilantro together
- After rice is ready, add rice to the sauteed mixture in spoonfuls and mix. Enjoy!!