You can't beat this family favorite! Our 2Wild4U Fajitas are an easy and flavorful weeknight meal. Our mixture of seasonings used in this recipe gives a mild but robust Mexican flavor. Top with salsa, sour cream, guacamole, and/ or shredded cheese and these 2Wild4U Fajitas are guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser!
- 2 lbs Flank Steak
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Smokey Paprika
- 1 Tbsp. Peppered Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin
- 1 Tbsp. Oregano
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Tsp. Vegetable Seasoning
- 1-2 Medium Onions
- 2 Bell Peppers (your choice of green, red, yellow, or orange)
- Flour Tortillas for serving
- Salsa, sour cream, shredded cheese for toppings
- In a bowl, mix together all seasoning ingredients. Coat onto both sides of flank steak. Set aside.
- Preheat the grill to a high heat - about 450 degrees. Let the steak cook for about 4 minutes. Use tongs to flip the steak over, and cook the steak another 3-4 minutes or until it reaches your desired doneness.
- In large non stick skillet over medium high heat, heat olive oil.
- Slice peppers and onions and add them to the skillet. Season with Runnin Wild Vegetable Seasoning and stir peppers and onions for 3-4 minutes, until softened.
- Slice steak and place down the center of each tortilla. Top with peppers, onions and desired toppings. Enjoy!