Hot Dog Creole
Ever had Hot Dog Creole?? It's a filling and cheap spin on the classic shrimp creole. If you have tomato sauce, hot dogs, and a few other ingredients on hand you can make it. We added in a few teaspoons of our Cajun Seasoning to give it a kick of spicy Cajun flare -- Enjoy!
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pound hot dogs, slice on angle (we used all beef hot dogs)
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1/2 cup diced onions (we used sweet onion)
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thin sliced celery
- 2 tbsp. Garlic Butter Seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp. Peppered Sea Salt Seasoning
- 2 tsp. Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3-4 slices of lemon
- Sauté all diced vegetables in oil. Then, add in the hot dog slices and spices.
- Add tomato soup, tomato sauce, water, and lemon slices.
- Let simmer and serve over rice. Enjoy!