- 2 pounds lean spare ribs
- 1 can condensed beef bouillon
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Runnin Wild Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Runnin Wild Gourmet Honey Barbecue Meat Rub
- Bake ribs at 350 degrees for 1 hour (1/2 hour per side) or broil for 15 to 20 minutes to remove fat.
- Cut into single servings. Combine ingredients in crock pot, stir to mix. Add ribs. Cover and cook overnight or on low for 8 hours.
- Serve over rice. Enjoy!