- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Runnin Wild Garlic Butter Gourmet Seasoning
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a medium nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and Runnin Wild Garlic Butter Seasoning, stirring with wire whisk until smooth.
- Add milk and heavy whipping cream, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency. Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if cooked too long. Toss with hot pasta to serve.