- Oil for frying
- 1 (6 oz) package Chicken Flavored Stuffing Mix
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup Runnin Wild Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Runnin Wild Gourmet Buffalo Seasoning
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F.
- Pour stuffing mix into a plastic resealable bag and crush into fine crumbs using a rolling pin. Mash crushed stuffing mix, chicken, hot sauce, and eggs together in a large bowl using a potato masher until just combined.
- Form mixture into 1-inch meatballs. Fry meatballs in the hot oil until browned and cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F.
- Drizzle meatballs with about 1 teaspoon of the hot sauce and sprinkle with Runnin Wild Buffalo Seasoning. Enjoy!